Investing in the Next Generation since 1993
We’re the ‘Mid Canterbury’ part of YMCA South & Mid Canterbury. We’re passionate about supporting and developing our community’s young people through Education and Training, Youth Development, NEET, Sport & Recreation and Holiday programmes. Through our warm and caring whanau vibe, we’ll support you to find your ‘why’, shape your pathway into your future and grow your confidence for success!” Check us out at our Education & Training Centre located in Tancred Street Mall.
FIND US AT:
TANCRED STREET MALL TANCRED STREET, ASHBURTON
PHONE (03) 308 5164
- Y•Skills — free Youth Guarantee programme for 16-19 year olds
- Y•Skills for Life — free literacy and numeracy programme for 16-65 year olds
- Resiliency Toolkit and Mates & Dates — in Ashburton District secondary schools
- Bubble Football and other Youth Sport & Recreation activities
- NEET – Aims to help young people into education, training or work-based learning, so they gain the skills to find a job and have an independent future.